matheraum.de
Raum für Mathematik
Offene Informations- und Nachhilfegemeinschaft

Für Schüler, Studenten, Lehrer, Mathematik-Interessierte.
Hallo Gast!einloggen | registrieren ]
Startseite · Forum · Wissen · Kurse · Mitglieder · Team · Impressum
Forenbaum
^ Forenbaum
Status Hochschulmathe
  Status Uni-Analysis
    Status Reelle Analysis
    Status UKomplx
    Status Uni-Kompl. Analysis
    Status Differentialgl.
    Status Maß/Integrat-Theorie
    Status Funktionalanalysis
    Status Transformationen
    Status UAnaSon
  Status Uni-Lin. Algebra
    Status Abbildungen
    Status ULinAGS
    Status Matrizen
    Status Determinanten
    Status Eigenwerte
    Status Skalarprodukte
    Status Moduln/Vektorraum
    Status Sonstiges
  Status Algebra+Zahlentheo.
    Status Algebra
    Status Zahlentheorie
  Status Diskrete Mathematik
    Status Diskrete Optimierung
    Status Graphentheorie
    Status Operations Research
    Status Relationen
  Status Fachdidaktik
  Status Finanz+Versicherung
    Status Uni-Finanzmathematik
    Status Uni-Versicherungsmat
  Status Logik+Mengenlehre
    Status Logik
    Status Mengenlehre
  Status Numerik
    Status Lin. Gleich.-systeme
    Status Nichtlineare Gleich.
    Status Interpol.+Approx.
    Status Integr.+Differenz.
    Status Eigenwertprobleme
    Status DGL
  Status Uni-Stochastik
    Status Kombinatorik
    Status math. Statistik
    Status Statistik (Anwend.)
    Status stoch. Analysis
    Status stoch. Prozesse
    Status Wahrscheinlichkeitstheorie
  Status Topologie+Geometrie
  Status Uni-Sonstiges

Gezeigt werden alle Foren bis zur Tiefe 2

Navigation
 Startseite...
 Neuerdings beta neu
 Forum...
 vorwissen...
 vorkurse...
 Werkzeuge...
 Nachhilfevermittlung beta...
 Online-Spiele beta
 Suchen
 Verein...
 Impressum
Das Projekt
Server und Internetanbindung werden durch Spenden finanziert.
Organisiert wird das Projekt von unserem Koordinatorenteam.
Hunderte Mitglieder helfen ehrenamtlich in unseren moderierten Foren.
Anbieter der Seite ist der gemeinnützige Verein "Vorhilfe.de e.V.".
Partnerseiten
Weitere Fächer:

Open Source FunktionenplotterFunkyPlot: Kostenloser und quelloffener Funktionenplotter für Linux und andere Betriebssysteme
StartseiteMatheForenKorrekturlesenKorrektur
Foren für weitere Schulfächer findest Du auf www.vorhilfe.de z.B. Geschichte • Erdkunde • Sozialwissenschaften • Politik/Wirtschaft
Forum "Korrekturlesen" - Korrektur
Korrektur < Korrekturlesen < Englisch < Sprachen < Vorhilfe
Ansicht: [ geschachtelt ] | ^ Forum "Korrekturlesen"  | ^^ Alle Foren  | ^ Forenbaum  | Materialien

Korrektur: host family letter
Datum: 11:16 Sa 05.12.2009
Autor: schmetterling90

halli hallo,
ich möchte im nächsten Sommer ein Jahr nach Amerika also Au-Pair und würde euch bitten meinen host family letter durchzulesen, zu verbesser und mir Verbesserungsvorschläge zu nennen.
Vielen Dank für eure Hilfe

Dear host family,

my name is xxx, I’m 19 years old and I live in xxx a small village in the south of Germany.
I’m looking for a family which does not only need a babysitter for the children, but also a person who will be a friend for the whole family.

At the moment I am going in the graduate class of a german secondary school.
I will finish school in July 2010 and after my Au Pair year I want to go study, however, before I would like to collect new experiences.

For giving you a first impression of me, I want to start telling you something about me and my personality:  

Im living togehther with my mum xxx, my stepfather xxx, my sister xxx, half-brother xxx and my half-sister xxx.
At the weekend I often go with my sister to my dad, living 20 km away from my hometown.
My sister xxx, 18 years old, and I, often spent some weeks alone in the last few years, when my parents went with my younger siblings on holiday. On these weeks we cooked and take care of the household, like the laundry and cleaning.
I am living with my family in a one-family house with a beautiful, big garden.
We have a lot of pets, myself have some little momgolian gerbils, so I know what “taking responsibility” means. If you have pets, they are no problem for me, because I like pets very much.
My family is pretty important to me, I love them all and I am really happy about their support for my wish to become an Au Pair.

My school is called Liebfrauenschule and 20km away from my hometown and my favourite subjects are geography and art.

I would describe me as a reliable, friendly, active, positive, helpful and open-minded woman who is interested in getting to know new countries, people and situations.
In my free time, I love doing different kinds of sports (jogging, dancing, volleyball, ride a bicycle).
Furthermore I am a part of a dancing team which trains once weekly and I guide a dancing crew with about 14 years old girls two times a week.
In summer I really like to swim in the lake, which is 1km away from my home town, so I would love to go together with your kids swimming.
I also enjoy baking, meeting my friends, hearing music, looking new films in the cinema, reading a good book and traveling through Europe.
Of course I know it’s not guarenteed that I can practice my hobbies in the U.S.
Therefore, I am happy abouth trying something new.

I have passed my driver license in April 2008 and I drive several times weekly without any accidents or tickets since that date.
Before my lessons in the driving school I have also attended a first aid course. Due to the fact that we have much snow in our region I have experiences with driving in snow and I am also experienced with driving at the motorway.

Now I would like to tell you something about my experiences with children:

By the fact that my parents both are employed, my younger siblings (8 and 11 years old) and I are often alone at home.
So since the birth of my younger siblings I helped my parents to look after them.
We cook to us together lunch, eat together, later I aid my brother with homework, by I test new vocabulary with him, control the homework of my sister, bring them to the sport or to friends.
Sometimes we play together in the garden football or badminton.
In the evening I look that they clean their teeth and wash themselves substantially, before they go to bed.
Both little ones respect me and come with pleasure to me to ask me as a big sister for advice.
And although there are 8 and 11 years between us, we like to to things together.

Since September 2009 I look after two girls (3 and 6 years old) and a boy (11 months).
Mostly two times a week at the afternoon, when their parents both go to work, at the same time or when their mum have to do something in the household.
I give the little boy, called xxx, something to eat, we play together, hear cassettes, bath the children, go tho the playground, especially when the weather is fine.
I think being outside is very important for children. It’s healthy, they have the possibility to meet their friends at the playground and they can discover the nature. Moreover love the girls to ride with their bikes and wheels or to paint with chalk on the streets, while I take a walk with xxx in a buggy.
We always have a lot of fun playing together and we never get bored!
Sometimes it is difficult to occupy all three children by the age difference, because they have different interests and options something to do, nevertheless, I try to do justice to all tree children and to pay attention to all.

In September 2009 I did a practical training at a kindergarten for one week.
There were 18 children at the age of 3 to 6 and I helped the kindergarten teacher to supervise the group.
We played games, sang songs, ate together, read out for the kids, did handicrafts, played in the big garden every day and went to a proximate forest, discovering the nature.
I enjoyed these weeks and it was a helpful experience for me to care for so many kids, with diffrent characters, at the same time.

There are many reasons for me why I want to be an Au Pair:
Taking care of children, living together with a family in a new and unknown country, learning something about the culture, meeting new friends from the whole world, studying at a college, improving my English knowledge and not at last having a lot of fun with your children.
It's a big dream for me since more than two years and it will be a great and formative experience to share my life with your family for a whole year.

In conclusion, I would like to thank you very much for taking your time to get to know me better.
I am looking forward to being an Au Pair and also a family member in your family and to spend a great and unforgettable year.

Yours faithfully, xxx

Ich habe diese Frage in keinem Forum auf anderen Internetseiten gestellt.

Bezug
Korrektur: Mitteilung
Datum: 22:18 Sa 05.12.2009
Autor: Lorli3

I'd really like go help you, however, your text is far too long to  cope with in one sitting.
I'd appreciate your dividing the text into smaller sections so that working on your text wouldn't be that time consuming  and -  after one corrector had finished his part  - another could easily continue.

Lorli3

Bezug
Ansicht: [ geschachtelt ] | ^ Forum "Korrekturlesen"  | ^^ Alle Foren  | ^ Forenbaum  | Materialien

^ Seitenanfang ^
www.unimatheforum.de
[ Startseite | Forum | Wissen | Kurse | Mitglieder | Team | Impressum ]